Harlingen Has the Telecommunications Solution for Your Business
The Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC) serving Harlingen is AT&T (formerly known as Southwestern Bell Telephone). AT&T serves Harlingen with a DMS100 Electronic Switching System.
Services provided by AT&T
- Local Dial Service
- ISDN & High Speed Internet (DSL)
- Direct long distance dialing
- Data processing circuits
- Wide area telephone service (WATS)
- Digital service availability
- Satellite services
- Phone Equipment
- Fiber Optics
- Frame Relay
- Point to Point
- Internet and E-Commerce Capabilities
Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Business Class Dedicated Access Solutions is dedicated Internet access and point-to-point connectivity with scaleable solutions from 1 Mbps to 1Gbps symmetrical, leveraging the fiber optic distribution network and IP transit network that supplies service to millions of Time Warner Cable customers today.
- Dedicated Internet access up to 1 gbps over Time Warner Cable’s fiber network within Time Warner Cable franchise areas throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
- Point-to point data connectivity over Time Warner Cable’s fiber network to interconnect customers with high bandwidth up to 1 gbps, multi-site needs within Time Warner Cable franchise areas.
- Commercial Video delivers tiered services (basic/standard/digital) television for public and private viewing. Today’s business world requires an immediate source of news and information. Business professionals require a real-time communication link that offers flexibility and detail from a variety of video sources.
- CTV services are helping today’s businesses – from brokerage offices to restaurants, from real estate offices to retailers and medical facilities by providing vital information from around the globe. As a value added service, Digital Music, 40+ channels of commercial-free digital-quality music, will also be a part of the CTV service bundle via Music Choice.
- TWC has recently added Commercial Phone service to our lineup of services. TWC can offer up to 12 lines per business with features such as Caller ID, Call waiting, Hunting, Voice mail and many others.