- A message from our CEO, Raudel Garza in regards to the rising changes that we face due to COVID-19: Message from the CEO
- Official notice of delivery in regards to the Harlingen EDC’s hours of operation and contacting staff: Official Notice
- A compiled list of Federal State resources offered to Employers and Employees that are updated regularly: Federal & State Guide
- A compiled list of Harlingen, Cameron County information and updates: Harlingen, Cameron County Updates
- In an effort to continue helping Harlingen businesses connect to valuable resources, the Harlingen EDC, recently published their Harlingen Guides resource page
- We want to hear from our business community and learn about the impacts the COVID-19 crisis has made an impact on each of our lives and, from what I am reading, will continue to have an impact on us for some time to come. Harlingen Economic Development Corporation is currently evaluating much information to help guide our decision-making and our policies. We need your help with some of this information. The attached survey will help us to determine the impact this virus is having on our local economy. It will help us decide how we can best help the community through this crisis. Your candid responses are needed and much appreciated.
We may be sharing this information with federal, state or local government officials if the need arises. We will not share your contact information unless you specifically allow it. If you have any questions regarding the data collected, please don’t hesitate to call us. Take the survey
We understand you have questions and concerns regarding the latest Cameron County COVID-19 response that includes sheltering in place for 14 days. How will this affect you and your business? Our attorney Alan Ozuna and staff were available to discuss and help answer your questions via a Zoom call. If you still require assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at 956-216-5081. Watch.